Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Full term! Now come out!!

How Far Along? 37 weeks. Tessa is officially baked! Now GET OUT!!

Maternity Clothes? Yeah, but my options are running out. Now it's pretty much loose sundresses and that's it.

Weight Gain? 17 lbs. I was doing so good until the last 3-4 weeks. Now it's like OUT OF CONTROL!!

Stretch Marks? No new ones

Gender? Girl

Sleep? What's that? Doesn't really happen anymore. I wake up to pee and can't go back to sleep. Ever.

Food Cravings? Nothing. Nothing sounds good ever. I feel full all the time because this girl's all up in my business. Drop already, little lady!!!

What I Miss? Breathing normally, holding Tommy on my lap, not feeling uncomfortable ALL the time.

Symptoms? Heartburn from everything, hip pain, general discomfort, cramping (come on contractions!!!)

Movement? Rolling and a few random kicks here and there.

Belly button? In

Worst Moment of the Week? When my hip pain started and my cramping started. Although I know it's signs that she's coming soon, it doesn't feel very good!

Best Moment of the Week? Getting lots of sweet cuddles and hugs from my boy. I think he knows something's about to change, but he's not sure what. But he's been SUPER sweet lately.

Scariest Moment of the Week? Nothing scary this week!

No comments: