Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

38 weeks

How Far Along? 38 weeks (I'm hoping to not have to do a 39 week post, but I have a feeling she's not coming any time soon).

Maternity Clothes?  yes, but the pickins are getting slim. Not much fitting anymore.

Weight Gain? 19 pounds. I had lost 6lbs last week from not feeling well, but as soon as I ate something, it all came back :) I have given in to the weight gain and decided not to feel bad about it. It's almost over anyways!

Stretch Marks? No new ones

Gender? Girl!!!


Sleep? Horrible. It's pretty much non-existant. I can't get comfortable and just about the time I start to, I have to pee. Which is okay, because it means she's dropped!!!! Her movements are much lower and I have use the bathroom ALL the TIME!

Food Cravings? All I've craved this week is chewy sprees. I found some at the gas station but when I went to eat them, they were NOT chewy. Epic fail.

What I Miss? Not gaining weight every week :) Bending over easily, picking things up without psyching myself up for it

Symptoms? Tired. All the time. But then I get these crazy bursts of energy where I can't stand to be sitting and I actually get a few things done.

Movement? Slowing down more. She seems to have bursts of energy like her mama. She'll go awhile without moving until I start to get just the slightest bit worried and then BAM! She's rolling up a storm!

Belly button? In

Worst Moment of the Week? Nothing bad!

Best Moment of the Week?  Hearing I was 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. At least those contractions got me somewhere!

Scariest Moment of the Week? Nothing scary!

No comments: