Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lame

I feel lame because I have absolutely nothing interesting to blog about. Nothing. Our weekend was a normal boring weekend. Nothing super exciting is going on right now. I AM enjoying this warmer weather we've been having FINALLY! It's a little windy for my taste, but nice.

I haven't been sleeping well at all. The peeing has taken over my nights and for some reason, I've been waking up at 5:30 or 6am and can't go back to sleep. SUPER sucky.

So today I will give you pictures of my awesome kid because he's the best thing going on in my life right now :)

We had a great Valentine's day with him :) His first one was last year, but he was less than a month old, so of course, he had no idea what was going on. This year he got to open his love presents and fully enjoyed it. He got a balloon from Nana that will NOT deflate. Seriously, it lasted like 3 weeks. And I HATE balloons. Something about them drives me nuts.

He's the funniest kid. Truly. I know, I know, you probably think your kid is funnier than mine and that's okay. But really, I laugh at him all the time! I love all the faces he makes when I pull my camera out.


I could just kiss his little face all day! Ladies, look out. He's gonna be a heart breaker! I mean, who wouldn't fall for a sweet blond with blue eyes in Thomas the Train jammies?!?




Trying out his "smart look" so he can impress Mallory with his knowledge and worldly travels :)



And are you ready for the big kicker? The picture of all pictures? Just to give you a little back ground--we picked up these rain boots from a lady my mom cleans for $1 (a steal since they're almost brand new and osh kosh!!) and he LOVES them. Like, every time he sees them he screams until we put them on. So one night, he got out of the bath tub, saw the boots and this was the result :)


I will SO use this as blackmail some day :)

1 comment:

thehighbargers said...

LOVE THE BOOTS AND THE BOOTIE!!