Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Randoms

It's Thursday already! Hallelujah!! I can't wait for the weekend to get here.

*I'm loving the rain. I know everyone else is sick of it, but I enjoy it.

*I'm so very tired. I woke up at 4:30am and couldn't sleep again until around 6am. Miserable. Little girl, you are worth it, but you're wearing me out!!

*the last few weeks have been very sad at work. We've had 3 patient's die (from their diseases, not from anything we did) and 2 mom's of 2 of our regular patient's die. It's heartbreaking. One of them was a sweet little baby boy that I loved seeing come in here and his parents just absolutely adored him. I can't imagine their heartache right now.

*My arm is super sore today. Last night, I was the last one to leave work so I was trying to close the blinds and they fell down on me! They're really heavy and metal and it hurt my arm so bad! Stupid blinds.

*I've been buying clothes for Tessa. Lots and lots of clothes. Bad Brady.

*I want to cut my hair but I'm scared. I think it would look okay but then I have to be in Brooke's wedding in August and I don't want it to be too short for that. And it takes FOR-EH-VER for my hair to grow, so I'm afraid to do anything to it now.

*I have ideas of what I want to do in Tommy and Tessa's shared bedroom. It took me forever to decide they would share but now I can't WAIT to start decorating it!!As long as it turns out like it seems in my head :)

*Something needs to be done with all of my pictures. And soon. I have too many on my camera that are just sitting there.

*I wish I was still in school and that I was on Spring Break. That would be awesome.

*I realized a blog I have been reading is about a little girl that we see in the office! She's the cutest and I love reading her story so it was neat to meet the family in person.

*My friend needs prayers. She has a lump on her neck that keeps growing--like you can see it right behind her ear. It's crazy and she's scared. They've already tried antibiotics and now they're sending her for an MRI. Pray that it's nothing serious!!

My mind is too tired for anymore randoms. Hope everyone is having a a great week!

No comments: