Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

22 weeks today

How Far Along? 22 weeks


Maternity Clothes? Yeah, but in DIRE need of new ones. Most of mine were winter maternity clothes  with Tommy so I am really struggling to find cool summer clothes.

Weight Gain? 1 lb
Stretch Marks? None that weren't already there

Gender? Girl
Sleep? Eh.....it's been okay. Not perfect, but I expected that will all the bathroom frequenting I've been doing at night.
Food Cravings? Nothing really this week.

What I Miss? Relaxing and napping.
Symptoms? Sleepy, a little tightening in my baby-carrying area :), occasional nausea
Movement? Absolutely. All the time.
Belly Button? In

Worst moment of the week? Thinking something was wrong with Tessa when I didn't feel her move for several hours.

Best Moment of the Week? Feeling her kick like crazy after my scare on Saturday.
Scariest Moment of the Week? See worse moment of the week answer.

No comments: