Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Mini photo shoot

I wanted a few pictures of the kids that I could print off and give to the grandmas for Mother's Day this year, so I decided to take the kids out for a little photo shoot. Usually, when I say I want to take a few pictures, they moan and groan about it, but this time, they were excited, so I went with it!

Here's some of my favorites.......

Tommy's looking away in this one, but I just love Tessa's little smile and that they're holding hands! 

This one I love because of her facial expression....this is her "help me" face and she does it ALL the time! I'm glad I captured it so I'll never forget what it looks like--so cute, even when she's being a little grumpy!
 
Sweet kiddos.........

 I love, LOVE this one because he was being so protective of her. Somedays, they fight and fight and fight until I wonder if I should just put a line of tape down the middle of the floor and threaten eternal grounding if they cross to the other person's side. And then moments like this happen that let me know they REALLY do love each other. We were on the side of the road taking these pictures and a car started to get close to us and he grabbed her and said, "Sissy! DON'T MOVE!" I might have cried a little.....maybe.
 
These are my favorite shots of them individually.....




And this is the one we decided on for grandparents.....
It was another one of my favorites because the smiles are real. That RARELY happens in pictures, but they were having so much fun trying to carry each other piggy back style and I just happened to snap this gem in the middle of their laughter!

It was such a fun evening and I hope they let me do this every now and then throughout the years!

No comments: