Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

25 weeks (yesterday)

How Far Along? 25 weeks


Maternity Clothes? Um, yeah.

Weight Gain? 4 lbs
Stretch Marks? No new ones.

Gender? Girl!!!!1
Sleep? Mmmmm.......I miss sleeping. Too much peeing going on to sleep.
Food Cravings? Nachos with jalapenos from Quik Trip. Trying to limit the number of times a week I eat that :)
What I Miss? Sleep. Picking up Tommy without grunting. Not breathing hard when I walk up the stairs.

Symptoms? Pain in my sides where my stomach is stretching out, a little bit of nausea returning (WHY?!?), headaches
Movement? Yes, although she's not been kicking as hard lately.
Belly Button? In

Worst Moment of the Week? Trying to find an outfit to wear to church. Gag-a-licious.
Best Moment of the Week? Nothing drastically awesome has happened. Pretty decent week overall.
Scariest Moment of the Week? Tommy escaping from me at the mall!! scary! 

No comments: