Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

24 weeks

How Far Along? 24 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yeah...and they're getting too small already. What?!?

Weight Gain? 4 lbs--I gained THREE pounds since Friday. Not sure if it's Easter weekend eating or water weight, but holy smokes.

Stretch Marks? Nope.

Gender? Girl---and she got some new shoes this weekend!
Sleep? So-so. Not horrible, but definitely not great.

Food Cravings? Nothing this week.

What I Miss? Clothes that fit

Symptoms? A few really crappy ones since Saturday---daily headaches, I had a dizzy/blurry spell on Friday, a little bit of cramping. I'll be calling the OB if it's not better in a few days.

Movement? Constant!

Belly Button? In

Worst moment of the week? The headache for the last 3 days

Best Moment of the Week? Easter weekend with BOTH my babies :)

Scariest Moment of the Week? Nothing scary this week!! Yay!!

No comments: