Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

23 weeks

How Far Along? 23 weeks (and 2 days)

Maternity Clothes? Yes. BIIIIIIIIG yes. I feel HUGE with this kid. Not so bad when I put pants on and there's something controlling the tummy. But I put a dress on the other day and holy jeepers. I looked like a truck with boobs.

Weight Gain? 2 lbs

Stretch Marks? nope

Gender? Girl. One active, crazy girl!

Sleep? No bueno. I get up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom and can NOT fall back asleep.

Food Cravings? peanut butter

What I Miss? sleeping on my back and not being able to bend over without becoming breathless

Symptoms? tired, starting to be ravenously hungry

Movement? Yes. And I'd like to take this moment to say: Tessa, my uterus is NOT your enemy. She'll help you grow if you're nice to her but you're starting to really hurt her. Be gentle, little girl. Geeeeentle.

Belly Button? In

Worst moment of the week? Being 5 months pregnant at the zoo in the 90 degree weather with Tommy
throwing up

Best Moment of the Week? Tommy kissing the baby and Nick getting to feel her move again

Scariest Moment of the Week?  nothing scary this week! Thank you Jesus!!

No comments: