Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

And most photogenic goes to.....

NOT TOMMY!!!! I was going through my pictures again and I just had to share these that I found from the last year or so. Don't get me wrong, I think he's the CUTEST boy ever, but his knack for capturing hilarious/scary faces in a picture is UNreal!

 Pooping or smiling? Not sure.
 Mad? Happy? Who knows?
 Scary smile....I think.
 I think this look says EXACTLY what's going on in his head at that moment! He was deliriously happy about being outside.
 Yeahhh.......I just don't even know what's happening here.
 I think he's going for "forlorn" in this one.
This is his , "I'm exhausted because I refused to sleep last night and I don't want to take this stupid picture AGAIN" look. 
And then there's this. What can I say about this? I love this kid.

But just to show that he's not COMPLETELY incapable of taking a good picture, here are a few of my favorites....






Love you, bud!

No comments: