Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Confessions of a tired mama

*Tommy needs potty-trained SOOOOO badly. But I just can't make myself fight him over it yet. The thought alone makes me so unbelievably

*I yell at my Sync phone system in my car on a daily basis. Most days, I tell it to call people and it calls the wrong person or makes the error noise and gives me a million options that I don't need. So I yell at her and ask her if kissing my a** is option 1 or option 2.

*While everyone else on facebook was talking about their perfect snow day at home with their family, I was almost in tears at the thought of being stuck in my house another day. I need civilization to survive!!

*I WAS in tears the morning my car got stuck in our driveway. I was literally driving 2 feet, getting out, shoveling snow out from under all 4 of my tires, getting back in, driving 2 feet, getting out.....well you get the idea. And our driveway is freaking long. It took me an hour and both kids were yelling the whole time.

*I love Lucky Charms. I just bought a big bag and I like to eat all the cereal pieces first and save all the marshmallows to eat at the end.

*I wear my scrubs twice befor ewashing them. Don't judge.

*Sometimes...........just SOMETIMES.........I wish we had waited longer to have kids. I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING, but I wish Nick and I had traveled more and had a little more time alone.

*My temper has been super short lately and my language has been.....colorful. Yeah, we'll put it that way. Long story short, I need to get better control of my temper and my mouth. My great aunt put something on facebeook that said, "Dear Lord please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!" Well said.

*The most exciting thing that has happened to me all week is that we found cheaper car and house insurance. I can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me!

*I hate laundry. I sometimes let it pile up all week and then have 20 million loads to do on the weekend. Boo. Somebody needs to invent disposable clothing.

*I think we might be out of diapers for Tommy. I just now realized that. What kind of mother am I?!?

*The show Doomsday Preppers scares the pooh out of me but I can't stop watching it.

*Right now, my idea of vacation is locking myself in the bedroom for a full 24 hours by myself, watching The Bachelor and eating cookies.

1 comment:

thehobbs said...

You're the same kind of mom who started potty training her kid early because we had zero diapers. While snowed in. :)