Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

4 months

Well she's already 4 months old. I truly can't believe it. She's SO BIG!!

Tessa, at 4 months, you are:

*15 lbs 11 oz. HOLY SMOKES!! I love those little chubby cheeks! I thought you were a big girl but when I looked at Tommy's 4 month post, he was 2 pounds bigger!

*25 1/2 inches long. All of your pants are getting too short!

*in a size 2 diaper.

*eating 4-6 ounces every 3-4 hours.

*an AWESOME sleeper! You have been consistanly falling asleep around 8:30 or 9pm and sleeping until anywhere between 6:45 to 8am. LOVE it. So thankful every day that you sleep good!

*SO happy! You are always smiling. ALWAYS! Especially right when you wake up.

*talking a lot. You just sit and coo and smile and giggle.

*in some 3 month stuff, but mostly 3-6 month stuff. Your shirts we are getting a little bigger, like 6-9 months because they're usually too short. But it works well with leggings! Mommy is addicted to buying you clothes. LIttle girl stuff is just SO stinkin cute!

*OBSESSED with your toes! You never stop playing with them. Even when you're in an awkward position, you still try to grab them and play with them. The other night while Mommy was decorating for Christmas, you fell asleep holding onto them :)


 *a master at getting your socks off. Truly, it's like some kind of crazy trick you do. I almost don't even bother with socks and shoes. If it wasn't so cold, I wouldn't put them on you! You always, ALWAYS get your socks and shoes off. Drives me nuts because you have some REALLY cute shoes!!

*officially rolling over! Aunt Brooke said you did last month. She didn't actually see it but you were on your back and when she came back in the room, you were on your tummy. Then, just 2 days ago, she saw you. And then Mommy saw you do it at your 4 month check up at your doctor's office. It was so exciting! Big girl!

*holding your head up well. You enjoy tummy time a little more!

*drooling like CUH-RAZY! It's insane. We either have to change you 3-4 times a day or keep a bib on you all the time! I keep waiting for a tooth to poop in, but no sign of one yet!

*just the sweetest thing. You really are. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED having a boy and I'm glad I had a boy first, but having my little girl is so awesome. You are so calm and laid back and sweet. I love your little snuggles!


Tessa Grace, you are an absolute joy. I can say that in 100% honesty! I can't wait to see you grow up and get to know your little personality even more. I couldn't have asked for a better 2nd child!! You completed our family in a way that I didn't even think needed to be done. I love you so, SO much and I can't believe I get to call you mine! Love you, sweet pea!

No comments: