Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Monopoly and Coke

Monopoly and Coca-Cola are my 2 new best friends. I am convinced that I am going to become a millionare from the McDonald's monopoly game. I am only 1 piece away from winning the BIG CASH PRIZE!!!! I mean, somebody's got to win, so why not me?!?

On the other hand, my more sensible side says, "Don't hold your breath." So I started collecting monopoly pieces and going to playatmcd.com. You can enter the code off of the monopoly piece and win things at that website!! I'm not usually one to do all the 'newfangled code things' but this time, I thought WHY NOT?? So far, I've been the winner of 20 free 4x6 prints from Snapfish.com and 90 My Coke Rewards points. Sound like a big deal? No. But IS it a big deal? YES!!

Just last week, my mom and I were talking about how we needed to print some pictures off and clear out our camera cards. But it's super expensive when you have like, 600 picutres on your card. So I decided to use my 20 free 4x6 prints from Snapfish to start that project. Well THEN I decided to redeem my My Coke Rewards points. So I looked at everything you can buy with your points and you can buy 4x6 prints from Snapfish!! For 30 My Coke Rewards poinst, you can buy 50 prints from Snapfish. Sweet!! I bought 100 free prints for 60 coke points. Together with my 20 free prints I won, I had 120 pictures I could get for shipping and handling only! But wait, it gets better!!! When you sign up a new snapfish.com account, you get 40 FREE PRINTS!!! Yes folks, that's right. I am getting 160 prints FOR FREE (except s&h which I ALWAYS plan on when I get "free" items)!!!!!! I can't wait to start printing. Maybe now I'll work on Tommy's scrap book..........Probably not, but MAYBE!!

Also, keep your eyes peeled (where do you think that expression came from anyways?!?) for Tommy's 9 month post! It's coming soon :)

No comments: