Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Remembering the beginning

With having Tommy in our lives now, I can't help but go back and remember the beginning of our little family. These pictures are LONG over due but I was looking through them the other day and thinking I needed to share them :) So here you go--pictures from our glorious honeymoon. I can't help but be sad to think we will probably not have the time or money to go on another trip like this until our 20th wedding anniversary! But that's okay.....this one was wonderful enough to last me a life time!

This is just a taste of all the wonderful things we saw and did. It was such a sweet time to have alone with my new husband--a time in life that we will never be able to experience again--just me and him as newlyweds. I am so grateful for all the wonderful things we have in our life now but I am SOOO glad we have those memories together of before things got crazy and hectic and we had a baby!! I can't wait until we get to go back to Puerto Vallarta when we're 50 years old as new people who've experienced so much more in life--raising kids, hard times, hopefully financial freedom :), the good and the bad, EVERYTHING that married life brings! I love you Nick! Thank you for the life you've given me.

No comments: