Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

SCOOOOORE!!!!

So the other day, my friend Mary tells me that her sister in law is having a garage sale and getting rid of a ton of maternity clothes. She asked if I wanted to look at them first and I was like, "Uh, yeah! Duh!" So she comes in a few days later and says, "I brought the clothes and they're back in the break room." So at lunch, I headed back there and holy casserole, there were clothes EVERYWHERE!!! Our break room looked like a used clothing store. But I was stoked because that meant OPTIONS!!! I've been wearing regular shirts (that are getting a little tight and just make me look extra pudgy rather than pregnant) and I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans that I am SO tired of wearing already. Lol, on a side note, Dr. Shah walked into the break room shortly after I did and his eyes got really big and he just stood there for a few seconds. I just laughed and said, "I didn't do it!!" He said, "I did not say a word." And then he turned around and walked out. FUNNY! But anyways, back to the clothes!! I took a bunch home hoping they would fit but not really holding my breath because clothes are really hard for me to find. Well guess what!! Oh glory day!! They fit! I got 6 pairs of maternity pants--3 khaki, 2 jeans and 1 pair of nice black pants--and I got 7 shirts all for $25!!!!! It was such a blessing I almost cried! I love dressing up or at least decent but for the last few weeks, I have totally understood why most pregnant women wear sweats and big t-shirts--because you're not really comfortable in anything else. But these clothes fit great and look great and I am SO excited to wear them! So I just had to share that little bit of good news!

1 comment:

thehobbs said...

That is awesome! I'm so glad you found some clothes to wear. I borrowed some from two different ladies but didn't end up wearing much because the styles change so quickly. :) I ended up wearing the same stuff over and over because I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on clothes I would only wear for a couple months and would probably be "out of style" when I have another baby. LuckY!!