Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just another day

So, last night right before I left work, I started thinking about this dip that my mother-in-law introduced me to. Basically it's a bar of cream cheese and then you pour this charred pineapple and jabanero jelly over it and dip crackers in it. Sounds weird, but it's DELICIOUS. So I started thinking about it and started drooling over it, so I texted my mother in law to ask where she gets the jelly. She gets it from Target, but I was closest to a Dillon's, so I decided to check there and see if they had anything similar. They didn't. So I tried to talk myself out of wanting this dip. But it didn't work. Sooooo.........I drove to Target!! I got all the necessities and believe it or not, made the dip in my car so I could eat it on the way home. That's how badly I wanted this dip!! I didn't actually eat a whole lot of it, but I ate enough that my tongue was on fire and my tummy was full. It tasted SOOOOO delicious..........until the next day. Blah......baby Wilhelm does NOT like spicy food and she (I'm calling it a girl until I know for sure. I just can't keep calling it "it.") let me know it. So I took it to work and the girls at work devoured it!! They're like garbage disposals. We all are, actually. It's funny because I work with 7 other females and I swear, sometimes you'd think it was an office full of men. Nobody EVER changes the toilet paper. Someone actually takes the time to unwrap a new roll and set it on top of the toilet paper holder, but it seems like I'M ALWAYS the one changing it!! And there's usually food all over the break room floor and our shirts. Lol....it's actually pretty funny to see. But I wouldn't trade them for the world. We finally have a good crew. Unfortunately, one of my favorites is leaving :( So if you're looking for a job in the medical field, CALL ME!!

But enough about work. I don't want to think about it when I don't have to.

We rented a few movies from Redbox the other day. I LOVE redbox. They have fairly new movies and are SO cheap and I love that you can return it to ANY redbox, not just the one where you got it. So I rented 3 movies and we only ended up watching 1. It was Leap Year and it was okay, but not what I wanted it to be. So anyways, I was telling my friends how great Redbox was and then I went to turn in my other movies......and then they WOULDN'T TAKE IT BACK!!! They kept telling me I had to put the barcode facing a certain way and it already was. I tried like 15 times, but it just wouldn't work. So I finally gave up and went to another Redbox where they FINALLY took my movies back. And that was pretty much the most exciting thing that happened to me today. More later.

No comments: