Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lately.....

Lately, I have been going crazy. Like, literally want to lay down, close the door and just be by myself for like THIRTY seconds kinda crazy!! Don't get my wrong, I LOVE my life, but I kinda miss the days when I could do what I wanted, when I wanted. My little guy is keeping us SOOOOO busy!

Lately, I've been seeing a LOT of this......
.....climbing on things, trying to get out of whatever he's in and trying to get into whatever he's not supposed to be in.


Lately, my kid has gone from this......
........to THIS.........

in about 5 seconds flat.

Lately, this young man has NOT been minding at all. I know 7 1/2 months old is a little too soon to have a perfectly behaved child, but due to previous incidents, I KNOW he knows what the word NO means!! And yet, he's choosing to ignore it.
The bathtub has been a prime example. He keeps trying to stand up and I keep sitting him down and saying no. So he looks at me, smiles and stands right back up. Sigh.

Lately, I've had to really stay on my toes. Because if I don't, I see a lot of this........
(yes, that's my 7 1/2 month old kid climbing the stairs)

..........and this..........
(his tail end disappearing around things--a cute tooshie, but hard to keep up with).


Lately, I've been trying to get my boy to keep his clothes ON! He's been naked all summer, so when I get him fully dressed, he pulls at everything and tries to take it off.

Lately, I have been watching my boys doing a lot of this................
..........hanging on the couch, watching football together. As much as I hate football, I'm glad they have something to do so I can get caught up on laundry and trashy reality tv shows.

Lately, I haven't been as grateful as I should be to see this little face popping over the edge of everything.

Oh my.........when I look at this kid, he's so worth going crazy over........but LATELY, I've been thinking he might be an only child ;)

No comments: