Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sono picture!

Well, this is the first look we got at Tommy's face......kinda crazy!! His mouth was open (as I have a feeling it's going to be the majority of his life). Am I a bad mom for thinking he kind of looks like Casper the friendly ghost in this picture? :) Don't get me wrong, it's cute, it's just weird to see it because now that's what I picture him looking like ALL THE TIME!! A black and white version with no actual eyeballs and a wide open mouth! But I know he's going to be the cutest thing EVER when I can actually SEE his little eyes and nose. He was being ornery during the sono yesterday. He kept putting his hands in front of his face, so this is the only semi-decent shot we got of him. And he is going to be a lazy baby. He would not move for ANYTHING! The nurse kept jiggling my belly to try to make him move and he just wasn't having it. He was basically folded up in half at the waist and was perfectly content. They said he is weighing bigger than most babies at this age--2.7 lbs. I didn't think to ask how long he was, but on the sonogram picture it says he's 25 cm and I am hoping that's wrong!! That's only 9 inches and on all the websites, it says he should be around 14 inches by now. Maybe they just couldn't get an accurate measurement since he was all folded up. The tech DID say he had really long legs, so we'll see soon enough I guess.

No comments: