Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tommy

Tommy, even though you are not here yet, I feel like I know SO much about you. And that just makes me SO much more excited to meet you!!! Three months seems like way too long until I get to see your face, but I am hoping it will fly by!! These are the things I already know about you:
*spicy food gets you excited!! I don't know if you get happy or ticked, but you start moving around like there's no tomorrow.

*unfortunately, you're a night owl---like your mom USED to be, but doesn't WANT to be anymore because she knows she has a busy baby boy on the way and needs all the sleep she can get :) You usually start getting REALLY active around 9:30pm and when daddy's alarm goes off at 4am, you're still going. We're gonna have to pray for that to change!!!

*You're already ornery. Mom will yell for daddy whenever you're kicking a lot so he can feel it and as SOON as he's within 2 feet of my tummy, you stop moving. Immediately. With as active as you are, daddy's only felt you move twice.

 *You like music!! A LOT!!! We listen to K-Love on the way to work every morning and on the way home every night and you go nuts!! One time, I swear you were kicking in beat with the base. It was AWESOME!!!

*You enjoy when mom sings and talks to you :) I personally think you're dancing to my voice, but dad thinks you're laughing. Whatever. What does he know?? Okay....he might be right. I don't have the best voice, but you still love it!!

 *I think you're starting to hear a lot more (obviously). But just recently, you're kicking when you hear a loud noise--someone yell, the car starting, deep voices. It's kind cool to know that you already respond to stuff like that.

*You are spoiled!! Already! My youth group talks to you all the time and can't wait to meet you. Your grandma's are crazy over you and your aunt Brooke is obsessed beyond reason with wanting to buy you things and make up a special nick name for you. Your dad can't wait to "man you up."

Man, you're going to be smothered with love when you finally arrive! I know there's so much more to learn about you and I can't wait!! It's going to be fun and scary and hard and awesome and CRAZY!!!!

No comments: