Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Easter 2016

Easter this year was super simple and low-key.....just the way I like it. I can laugh at myself now with how obsessed I used to be with making sure my kids had cute Easter outfits and that they matched and we had a picture of them smiling together. This year, I found some clothes in their closet, threw them on and was grateful we got out the door for church!

Granted, I had a few cute outfits in mind, but when we woke up and there was snow on the ground, those went out the window and it was plan B.

And these are the only pictures I got all day :)




We celebrated Easter with my family on the Saturday before. They all came over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. The kids had a blast (as usual) and ate way too much candy and the adults ate waaaaaaay too much food. On Easter Sunday, we headed to celebrate with our church family. After church, we went to Nick's parent's house. Our Easter egg hunt that day was inside since it was so chilly and snowy! It warmed up by the end of the day, so that was nice. And the snow was a good reminder of how Jesus died on the cross for our sins so we could be made clean again!

Christ is Risen........He is Risen Indeed!

No comments: