Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Things you must know about me to be my friend....

*I still hate sleeping with socks. Hate it. Sometimes I fall asleep with socks on and while I usually somehow get them off during the night (without remembering), there have been a few mornings when I wake up with socks on and it literally makes me nauseous to  feel socks on my feet in the mornings. I don't know why.

*I hate newspaper. I hate cotton balls (and q-tips). I hate Styrofoam (HATE it). I hate paper napkins. The sounds of all these things rubbing against each other (like Styrofoam against Styrofoam or newspaper pages rubbing together) makes me gag. I shutter when I think about the sound of a cotton ball being ripped apart.

*I'm not a big meat eater (no, I'm not a vegetarian, I'm a carbatarian. As in, I only enjoy eating carbs and no other food group--I just don't really eat meat). And when I do, I like it in very small pieces and VERY well cooked (charred). I think it smells good, sometimes I even think it looks good, but I don't enjoy the taste. So if you're going to feed me, don't be offended if I turn down your beautifully cooked steak or a chicken leg, mmmkay?

*I do not keep up on politics or world issues. Some people think that's "horribly uneducated" of me, but honestly, I'd rather not know. I know enough to know I don't enjoy our current government leaders and that compared to a lot of other countries, we've got it pretty good, so I like to leave it at that.

*I LOVE breakfast food. I could eat breakfast food for any meal, any time of day, any day of the week. Biscuits and gravy is my favorite. Add some bacon to that (the one exception to my disgust for meat) and it's a done deal.

*I thoroughly enjoy having my back tickled. Or my hair played with. I've considered paying someone money to do this for me. Nick tries.......but he doesn't have long fingernails and his idea of how to tickle a back and my idea of how to tickle a back are extremely different. Although he has come a long way!

*I hate sleeping on the pillow with my head facing the open side of the pillow case. It's like the sock thing. Drives me crazy.

*I have a severe mild case of road rage.

*I'm very organized at work and have a filing system and a clean desk with VERY minimal clutter. Not the case at home.

*I LOVE shopping. I live for the hunt of a good bargain! When people throw their junk away, I want it! I could seriously do it all day, every day. I'm trying to figure out a way I can do that for a living :)

*I do NOT like gel pens or blue ink or pencils. I refuse to use any of them. A black ball-point pen is the only way you'll catch this girl writing!


Can anyone relate to my weirdness?! Anybody...... (insert crickets chirping)........Tell me something weird about yourself so I can feel more normal!!

No comments: