Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

End of School 2018

We are SO glad school's out for the summer!! The kids had a great 2017-2018 school year but we are all ready for later evenings, sleeping in just a little bit and vacations! The end of this year was fairly uneventful.

Tommy had his last field trip--they went to Exploration Place. I wasn't able to go because we had too many people gone from work already. Nick wasn't able to go either because of work. So we asked grandma and were thankful she was able to fill in! I was sad because this was the first field trip I'd missed, but he had so much fun!



He even got to be an "assistant" for an experiment that they did in front of his class--of course that happened the one time I didn't go, but I at least got to watch a video and that was fun! He enjoyed it. If you would have told me 3 years ago that he would like being in front of the class, I would have never believed you. He was SO shy when he started school, but is completely different now. I'm so glad he came out of his shell!

They had a great last day. They had field day and got to play outside for most of it. So much fun!


Goodbye school....hello sweet summertime!

No comments: