Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Football and Muffins with Mom

Last Friday, Tessa's class had muffins with mom. They're learning the letter M and what better way to do that to have Muffins with MoM? I had to take Tommy along because there was no where else for him to go, but I figured since he has a few 'M's in his name, they wouldn't mind.

 
 This sweet girl served me muffins and juice....
Then she drew a picture of me and my muffin and a glass of water. Because...why not?
 I had the best time hanging out with her (and Tommy) that morning!


On another note, football season has started up!! Yay! Our whole family enjoys this. Nick is a coach this year and Tommy really likes everyone on his team. Tessa just has fun playing while they're practicing and I like watching my boys enjoy football so much!

They had a little clinic last week and Tommy loved it. He's the one wearing a bright orange shirt in all these pictures. 

 






Games start this weekend and we're super stoked!

No comments: