Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Easter 2017


 We had a wonderful Easter this year (like we do every year). The kids woke up to Easter baskets from the Easter bunny. Tessa was clearly thrilled with hers--ha! I.....oops, I mean the Easter bunny....keeps baskets pretty simple so we don't get too distracted from the real meaning of Easter.






We managed to snap a quick picture before church. I love my little family!
 We enjoyed a wonderful service in Towanda with our church family and then headed home for lunch with my family and Nick's. We ate a big meal and then headed outside because the weather was awesome! After a quick Easter egg hunt, Nick broke out the four wheelers and everyone was entertained for hours! He took most of the ladies on a ride.....

 It had been rainy leading up to Easter, so they got a liiiiiiitttttllllle bit muddy!
But everyone had such a good time! It was nice to be together, celebrating Jesus's resurrection as a family!

No comments: