Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

36 weeks

How Far Along? 36 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yes and they're getting too small :(

Weight Gain? 15 lbs. MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Stretch Marks? No new ones

Gender? Girl

Sleep? Not too awesome lately. Laying on my hips hurts, so I'm never comfortable enough to sleep for more than an hour at a time.

Food Cravings? Nothin really lately. I seem to be over my donut phase and haven't really moved on to anything else.

What I Miss? Not being out of breath all the time, my ankles, painting my toe nails, hopping up off the floor.

Symptoms? Some serious heartburn and disgustingly swollen ankles and fingers.

Movement? Slowing down quite a bit. She's doing a lot of rolling and shifting, but I'm hoping she's calming down and preparing for labor!!

Belly button? In

Worst Moment of the Week? Going to the ER for my kidney infection. Super sucky.

Best Moment of the Week? Getting in lots of quality time with the baby and the hubs. Also, we got our bedroom moved upstairs, so that's one more nesting project to cross off my list. Now I just need to finish their playroom!

Scariest Moment of the Week? The kidney infection. I was worried it would stress Tessa out. But no harm done, thank God!

No comments: