Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Nassau, Bahamas: Day 5 and 6

So apparently, I took no pictures on Day 5 except for a picture of a weird, mystery bruise on my leg that's bright blue. And I don't figure that's worth sharing with anyone--ha! On Tuesday, we did absolutely NOTHING. We ate breakfast, went to the beach, ate lunch, took a nap and then Nick's conference started that night, so he had a meeting that night and I ate dinner by myself and read the whole evening. It was a wonderful day!


On Wednesday, Day 6, Nick had his conference all day. I was kind of nervous I'd get bored, but what do you know! I didn't! This is all I have to show for Day 6....
As you can see, it was a really hard day full of laying by the pool. Unfortunately, I did a really stupid thing and forgot to put sunscreen on my legs. They turned into a very dark shade of pink--oops. It hurts REALLY bad. But it was a lovely day laying on the beach and sitting by the pool, so I guess it was an okay payoff.

We had dinner at O Nikkei, the Asian restaurant. We sat at the hibachi grill--it was a lot of fun! We'd never been to one. We got to try sushi too (of course I removed any fish that was in it first). They served salad and we got to choose from a main course of seafood, chicken or steak. Nick chose seafood and I got chicken. We both really liked it!

We ended the night with green tea ice cream--it was......different. But good!

After dinner, we fell asleep early--this vacation has been a lot about RESTING! And we've loved every minute of it!

No comments: