Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

For Mother's Day, Tommy's class had a little program and snack time for the moms/parents. They sang a few cute songs and then served us some tea!

He never wants to just take a normal picture--he always wants silly faces!

 Him and his best buddies!

 Tessa's preschool also had a Mother's Day Tea. The kids all served us some fruit salad and water and then we get to listen to the cute little papers that they filled out all about their moms!


After we ate, they sang a few songs and then gave us a gift they had made.

 It was really precious and was my last "event" with Noah's Ark preschool, so it was a little bittersweet! It feels like my kids' time there has just flown by!

On Mother's Day weekend, we went out to the Cains for a little riding and to watch the guys blow a few things up. Tannerite is their new favorite toy! Me and Brooke and Tess managed to all squeeze onto one 4 wheeler and had fun baking in the sun while the guys were shooting.

We got a little muddy and this ornery boy flooded his 4 wheeler, so dad has some work to do to fix it. I just love this picture of him though......I think it's my favorite one ever!

On actual Mother's Day, we went to church and then ate lunch with my mom and grandma at KFC (their favorite place). 

 4 generations! So glad my Granny is still with us!

Once we got home, the kids each gave me a present they had picked out for me. 

Tessa got me these fabulous earrings I'm wearing.....

Tommy picked out a ring for me that he thought was just so pretty!.....
 I made myself wear the earrings and ring almost every day the week after Mother's Day so they'd know how much I loved the thought they put behind the gifts. They are certainly not pieces I'd pick out for myself, but I love seeing what they think I'd like!

 I'm a pretty blessed momma!






No comments: