Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Basketball

Tommy played basketball this year and we LOVED it! It was so much fun! I wasn't sure how he'd do because that's not a sport Nick is really into, so he hasn't seen it much on TV or played it very much at home. But he really enjoyed it! And at this age, the rules are fairly loose anyways because none of them really know what they're doing.

It was so much fun to watch him. I miiiiiiight have teared up at his first game. He had just lost his first tooth shorthly before that and seeing his little toothless grin in his basketball uniform running onto the court......well, it hit me hard.
That face......Come ON! It KILLS me! All of these milestones are hard, but so fun too. I love watching him grow up and enjoy learning new things and spending time with his friends. 

He only had 3 games the whole season, but it was enough for him to get the feel of it and for us to get a glimpse of the years to come!

No comments: