Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Playing catch up!

Oops....it's been awhile since I posted, so this is a mish-mash of random things that have happened in the last month or so!

I took Tessa to her first musical and we LOVED it! The local high school put it on and they did Ariel and it was SO good. I was super impressed with the lights, sets, actors....all of it. Tessa loved it too--at least the part she stayed awake for! It didn't start until 7pm and it lasted for about 3 hours, so she only got through about half the musical and then she was DONE. But she loved what she saw!



Tommy came home from school one day and I was going through his bag. I found two of the most precious pieces of paper that I totally saved. This one melted my heart....
 I LOVE the way he wrote "I love mommy." I mean, he wrote it just like it sounds! So cute. And then I saw this paper........

 I asked him why he wrote all of his friend's names. He said, "Mom, I didn't write that. They signed their own names." When I asked him why, he said, "Because it's our club for just the guys! I can't talk about it!" I was DYING. So cute and so funny!

Tommy had a thanksgiving dinner at school. Each kid in the school had colored place mats and drawn pictures on them and set them at each person's place. Tommy REALLY wanted to find his place mat, but the tables were all full and we weren't able to look. He LOST it. Like, full blown crying meltdown because he was just dying to show me his place mat. He had to spend a few minutes in the car with dad until he calmed down and then finally came in and ate and performed his song on stage. We eventually found his place mat and all was right in his world again! 

I had to take a picture of Tessa this day because everybody kept commenting on how old she looked! Which was true. I'm not sure if it was the bun or the "flappy earrings" (that's what she calls my dangly earrings that she begs to wear!). But she looked SO old! And super cute.

Nick's company had their annual open house. We took Grandma and Papa along this year and had a lot of fun!


 They were handing out free ice cream, so these kids were in heaven.

Tessa Grace sat on Santa's lap and told him everything she wanted!

They played mini golf......
And sat in the skid steers...........


They had bouncy houses and crafts and Christmas trees full of candy! The kids (and adults) had such a good time!

That catches the blog up for most of November and beginning of December! Now onto Christmas.....

No comments: