Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Tessa's 1st Day of School 2016

Tessa started her second year of preschool this year! She looks so grown up compared to last year.

                      This was her last year.....

This was my sweet girl this year....

Is it just me or did she age 10 years?!? She looked so grown up!


 The good news is, I didn't have ANY tears that day! She was so excited because she got to change her earrings for the first time since she'd pierced her ears.

After her class was over, I picked her up and we headed for a special lunch at Applebee's together. It was so nice to just sit and hang out with my girl for awhile. She has such a fun personality.
 

This was her last first day of preschool and this is our last year at Noah's Ark :( Bittersweet, but the kids have LOVED it. I just know this year is going to fly by!

Happy first day, sweet girl!

No comments: