Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Pre-Christmas 2014

We had such a wonderful Christmas season! It was--of course--very busy, so I'm going to have to split Christmas into two posts.

First, we went to see Santa. Or.......well........we looked at him from afar. I thought for SURE my kids would be okay sitting on his lap this year. Last year, Tommy wasn't having it at ALL and Tessa showed ZERO emotion and avoided Santa's eyes at all cost. This was the best we could get this year....


They both refused to take a picture (or even get near Santa) without Nana holding them. Santa held out a candy cane and they veeeeeerrrrry slooooooowly walked up just close enough to grab the candy cane and run away! Hilarious! 
 All of the grandparents met us there. I felt bad that they came just to watch my kids refuse to talk to Santa, but we're very grateful that our kids are so loved!

A few days later, we had our annual Christmas party with the Cains. "Santa" (aka Sheldon) always makes an appearance and the kids LOVE it!

 Tommy got a fireman's jacket and helmet. He was SO excited!
 Tessa got a glow in the dark HUGE fluffy walrus that she still sleeps with every night!
 And just a few random shots from the night........

These silly girls LOVE their aunt Brookie!
They give her all kinds of kisses!
 All of the kids got matching PJs--except Brylie because they ran out in her size RIGHT as I was buying them :( However, she looked darling in her little Misses Claus suit! I just love these kiddos!
 It was a wonderful night of fellowship and food and fun. I managed to snag these two for a picture right before they fell into bed.
I don't think I could possibly love them any more than I already do!

We had a wonderful time doing all of our 'pre-Christmas' activities!

No comments: