Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Whitson!

So, I'm a couple months late getting this posted, but thought I need to share some pictures from Brandon and JJ's wedding! It was such a fun, awesome day and we had some wonderful people there to help us celebrate!

The rehearsal was.........COLD. VERY cold! It got really windy and rainy, so we were a little nervous about the wedding day. As you can see, our umbrellas were pointless ;)

Luckily, the weather on the wedding day was better. It was still windy and a little chilly, but NO RAIN!! The wedding was at our house back by the pond and the reception was at the Benton Community Building. It all turned out so perfectly!! There are a million (and one) pictures, so I chose a few of my favorites.........

The groom seeing the bride for the first time....

The bride walking down the aisle--SO beautiful!

It's official!! Mr and Mrs. Whitson!

The new family....cute!

The whole wedding party--Michael got some serious height!

Love these two!


Or should I say.........I love these three?!? 

The reception was fun too!




 






It was a busy day, but SO much fun and turned out so perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better set of girls to join our family! I'm so happy for my brother!  

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Whitson!

No comments: