Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

A for Effort

Pictures. They're imPOSSible with my children. But at least we get an A for effort! The end results usually end up being hilarious and I only take them for pictures when there's a deal going on, so I don't end up spending too much money. I'm going to show you the finished product.

Keep in mind, Tessa is usually the smiliest, happiest baby girl.


Those pictures remind me a lot of this face........
Why, Tessa Grace? Why do you smile except when a professional photographer is trying to make you smile?!? Stubborn girl.

And then there's Tommy.....

He's been ALLLLL about saying, "CHEESE!!!" for the camera. Until the day we took pictures. I almost got an 8x10 of the middle one because it was THAT funny. The other two aren't horrible, but we were bribing him with licorice so he's chewing in almost every picture. Ahhh, the things we do for a captured moment in time.

But we managed to get ONE of the two of them together where they're both at least looking in the general direction of the camera!!

These two don't make anything easy. Getting them to hold still long enough for a picture is like nailing jello to a tree. But sometimes you can catch that oooooone moment....

They may not be the best pictures to some, but to me, the pictures are just so them. Tommy is my light haired, blue eyed boy who's a picky eater, snuggly and hesitant to try new things. And Tess. Oh, that little girl! She's my dark haired, gray eyed princess that's putting anything and everything she can into her mouth, completely fearless and never holding still long enough for a hug.

They're perfect.


No comments: