Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

34 weeks

Wow! Every time I do my weekly update, I feel a little bit of awe at the number of weeks I am. 34!!!! Folks, that is SO close to the end :)

How Far Along? 34 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yup. And due to my recent GIGANTIC weight gain, they're starting to get tight!

Weight Gain? 13 lbs. That's right. I've gained a crap ton of weight in the last 2 weeks.

Stretch Marks? No new ones

Gender? Girl!

Sleep? My sleep has actually been decent. I'm not making as many bathroom visits, but that kinda stinks because it means she's up high off my bladder. And her movements definitely agree with that assesment.

Food Cravings? glazed donuts from Quick Trip and Rootbeer. I canNOT get enough rootbeer.

What I Miss? Not being tired. Holding Tommy on my lap without him freaking out because there's not room.

Symptoms? Some serious heartburn--I'm even getting it from drinking root beer. What?!? Grossly swollen ankles and fingers.

Movement? Still a lot, but slowed down a little bit. She's doing tons of rolling. I feel like she is REEEEALY big!

Belly button? In

Worst Moment of the Week? The scale.......again. I don't get it. It's like I stay at a steady weight for 3-4 weeks and then in a matter of 2 days, can gain 3-4 pounds. That needs to stop!!

Best Moment of the Week? Finishing the kids' room last night! Like 100%, pictures hung, everything put away FINISHED!

Scariest Moment of the Week? See Worst Moment....

1 comment:

thehobbs said...

AHHHH! So close! And I'm so jealous of you having their room done. Not. Even. Close.