Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

33 weeks

My blog has been SOOOOO boring lately. Sorry :) It's the product of a busy, tired mama who keeps forgetting to unload all my pictures onto my computer. But anyways, I'm 33 weeks today!! Hallelujah! Getting closer and closer.

How Far Along? 33 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Yup. I actually just found a REALLY cute summer dress at Wal-mart that I LOVE. I thought being in pregnant in summer would suck, but it's been nice to wear sundresses.

Weight Gain? Holy weight gain. Let's talk about what happened. I weigh myself every day at work. I've been flucuating between 6 and 8 lbs gained since the beginning. Well I got on the scale yesterday and I had gained THREE lbs over the weekend. What?!? So that put me at 10 lbs gained total. Thankfully, this morning, one of those pounds was gone, but still......holy smokes.

Stretch Marks? Not new ones.

Gender? Sweet little lady

Sleep? It's been okay. Not awesome but not awful.

Food Cravings? Pixie sticks--deliciously sour AND sweet!

What I Miss? having a lap to put Tommy on, normal ankles, not getting hot just by breathing

Symptoms? heartburn, feeling full ALL the time but still having cravings :)
Movement? Still happening a lot, but slowing down. She's so big, she's just doing a lot of rolling now mixed in with a few hardcore kicks here and there.

Belly button? In

Worst Moment of the Week? Stepping on the scale yesterday!!

Best Moment of the Week? realizing the kids' room they're going to share is pretty much done!!! YAY!!!

Scariest Moment of the Week? Again, the scale........and just realizing it's coming so quick! Scary, but exciting!!

No comments: