Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Today

Last night was a reeeeeeaaaaally bad night. And it's carried over into today.

So today, I need an attitude adjustment. I need a long, hot bath. I need a vacation. I need a nap. Today, I need a margarita. I need Super Nanny. I need the next 3 months to pass quickly. I need a tan. I need to put the shoe on the other foot.....but I don't want to. Today, I need wisdom. I need encouragement. I need a new job. I need to see palm trees and the ocean (yeah right :). I need an extra large Dr. Pepper with extra crushed ice and a super long straw because that's the way I like it! I need a gigantic C shaped body pillow that supports my tummy and back. Right now, I need God to tell me WHY my toddler is acting like he's possessed. I need to know it's normal for mom's to feel like failures a lot. I need some Tylenol but I forgot it at home. I need validation. I need to lay in bed with my hand on my tummy feeling my baby kick. I need to run away with my husband for a few days (and the money to take us where we want to go :). Today, I need a Bible big enough to lay in so I can literally wallow in His Word. I need to stop worrying about how we look when Tommy is freaking out in public. I need to know he's going through a "stage" and not just a brat. I need to cry.....a lot. I need to go somewhere really fun and do something crazy. I need to go shopping. I need to do something really nice for someone anonymously. I need to practice patience.
But today, what I need more than anything in the world is................

GRACE

No comments: