Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

31 weeks

31 weeks---woohoo!! That's so exciting!!

How Far Along? 31 weeks.....it's getting so close I can't stand it!!

Maternity Clothes? Of course

Weight Gain? about 7-8 pounds

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Gender? My first little girl

Sleep? Decent! Not peeing too often these days. Makes things MUCH easier at night :)

Food Cravings? Junk food.......all things snacky

What I Miss? walking quickly, getting off the couch easily, not being scolded over lifting ANYTHING

Symptoms? swollen fingers and ankles, heartburn, short temper (you're welcome).

Movement? All the time. I love it! It's so different than Tommy. With him, the way my placenta was positioned (on top), I couldn't feel much other then his kicks to the side. I was always jealous when people would talk about being able to see their baby roll or seeing an arm or leg swipe across their stomach because I never got that with Tommy. But with Miss Tessa--oh my! On Sunday, she was NUTS! I could see my stomach rolling for about 45 minutes straight and then a little bottom or elbow or knee would poke out the side. It's the coolest thing!!

Belly button? In

Worst Moment of the Week? Stupid 3 hour glucose test. Don't know the results yet but that was the longest three hours EVER. And an OB office should really have some kind of room for women who have to do that test--with a few cushioned recliners and a TV :)

Best Moment of the Week? We had a sono on Friday! It was so nice to see her again. Our first one was at 17 weeks, so it felt like it had been forever since I'd seen her. She was super ornery though. We kept trying to get a face shot and she had her arms and hands by her face the whole time. But it was nice to see that everything was still normal. Oh, I almost forgot!! She weighed 4 lbs and 7oz. She's only supposed to weigh 3 lbs. What?!? Maybe that means they'll deliver her early?? ;)

Scariest Moment of the Week? nothing scary this week--other than waiting for my diabetes test results. PLEASE GOD!!! NO DIABETES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have time for that :)

No comments: