Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

29 weeks (only 11 more to go!!)

How Far Along?  29 weeks
Maternity Clothes? Of course

Weight Gain? 7 lbs
Stretch Marks? not from this baby
Gender? girl
Sleep? It's not been too bad, thank you God
Food Cravings? those huge pickles from Jimmy John's
What I Miss? not being hot all the time, bending over easily, walking without getting tired
Symptoms? Heartburn, waddling, hip pain, swollen ankles (aka I HAVE CANKLES--yuck)
Movement? All the time, but more so at night. She's crazy up in there
Belly button? In
Worst Moment of the Week? Sigh..........I got told my gestational diabetes test came back 2 points high so I have to go back and do the 3 hour glucose test. Please pray it comes back normal!!!

Best Moment of the Week? My birthday/Mother's Day. It was amazingly wonderful with Nick, Tommy and my family
Scariest Moment of the Week? The whole possibility of having diabetes thing. I have NO understanding of it whatsoever, so I REEEEEAAAALY hope my second test turns out fine.

No comments: