Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Midweek Randoms

I'm borrowing this idea of midweek randoms from Megan at In This Wonderful Life. Love her blog! Read it. Anyways, here's my randoms for this week:

*I am tired. Tired in a way that I feel I'll never get caught up on sleep until my youngest child is grown and out of the house.

*LOVE this gray and dreary weather today!! The only way it would be better was if it was thundering and lightening.

*Nick come's back from Atlanta, GA tomorrow and I can't wait. I miss him so much. I've had fun with my mom and sister who have been staying with me while he's gone, but I can't WAIT.

*On the downside of Nick coming home, he's going to 3rd shift on Friday :(. So NOT excited about that. I will get to see him about 2 hours a day and that's it. But hopefully it won't be a forever thing. If you're the praying kind, shoot a couple up for him to get moved back to 1st soon!!

*I am super jealous of Stacia's wreaths she's been making. Go check them out. I want so badly to be crafty but I just don't make the time for it. Your time will come soon, my lovely fabric stash. Soon.

*Speaking of being crafty, I really want to make some Christmas gifts this year. We're a little strapped on cash and TRYING to be thrifty, so I want to see what I can make! Any ideas?!?

*Most of my patient's drive me buh-nanuhs (as Rachel Zoe would say), but there is one sweet little couple that just makes me want to cry. They're older and she has spasticity. He takes such good care of her and is so protective and loving. And the whole time they sit and wait for the doctor, she sings to him. Hymns, love songs, anything she thinks of. It is the sweetest thing to listen to and I almost feel like an intruder on an extremely private and intimate moment, but I can't help but listen. THEY are what love is.

*I am addicted to reality TV. It's a terrible, bad bad thing to enjoy but I do. What's wrong with me?!?

*I love bacon. Me and Brooke and breakfast for dinner last night and we ate a LOT of bacon. Mostly I ate a lot of bacon :)

*I recently bought a K-tag and even though I've gone through it several times, I get nervous that something's going to go wrong and the lever is going to swing down and crush the top of my Jeep. I literally duck every time I go under it (like that's going to help).

That's all for this week. Family picture post is coming up tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! You could so be crafty. Just get a glue gun and alot of fun stuff and start gluing! :)
-Stacia
(this not being allowed to post on your blog as myself is getting super annoying!)

Brady W. said...

Sorry! If I had any idea how to fix the comments thing, I totally would. Not sure why it changed :(