Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Family Pictures

Family pictures have been a sorce of contension between the hubs and I pretty much since we got married. He hates them, I love them. Are they a pain in the hiney? Yes. Can they be very frustrating? Yup. But are you SOOOOO glad years down the road that you captured your life in 2011? Absolutely.

So after a "tiiiiiiny" little arguement last month, Nick and I calmly and rationaly listened to eachother's point of view and compromised on a few Denver Broncos and Shockers shots, we decided this would be a good time to go ahead with family pics. So here they are! And thanks to the wonderful photographer Hannah Banana Sabala for being patient with our little family and taking such great pictures!


Can you see the proud gleam in Nick's eyes just dreaming of his son being a future quarter back?


Future MVP

This one's for Tom and Esther :)

And now for the non-sports themed pics.......................



Haha! I love this one because it is SO our life right now. Nick laughing while Tommy thinks he's being sneaky and me scolding both of them :)

SUPER cheesy, but I like it :)

  





And last but not least, the cutest baby in the whole wide world (unless you're a mom and you're reading this and then it's okay to think that your baby is WAAAAY cuter than mine;) I understand. It's a mom thing.




No comments: