Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Ahhhhh.......no work today!! What a blessing :) Not that I'm not thankful for a job, but let's just say it's not what I want to do for a living. God definitely did not design me for the medical field. Have you ever called a doctor's office and whoever answered your questions was really uninterested in your problems and sounded like they didn't want to talk to you? Yeah, I'm that person sometimes. I try hard not to be, but I don't know how many times I can listen to one mom freak out about her kid having behavior problems or headaches. We've seriously had people who wanted doctor's excuses for whole months of school due to a headache. I don't know if it's just me, but if I had a headache, there's no way in heck my mom would let me stay home for a MONTH!!! Crazy..... Not much else going on around here. Went to watch my best friend try on wedding dresses today!!!! She looked amazing in everything she put on, but wound up buying the most BEAUTIFUL dress there at an even more BEAUTIFUL price :) She looks SOOOOO pretty and I can't wait to watch her marry the man of her dreams. She SO deserves it. We also found what we're pretty sure will be the bridesmaid dresses and they're very cute and flattering to the figure (Lord knows I need all the help with that I can get). It's going to be a gorgeous wedding!!! Can't wait until June. Nick went to check out some public hunting land today. Poor guy.....he's been trying all winter to get a deer and just hasn't gotten that perfect shot. Extended hunting season starts tomorrow, so hopefully he'll be able to get something. But I tried the comfort him with the thought that even if he didn't get a deer, he'd look great in all the new gear he got for Christmas!! He got new boots and a hoodie and hand warmers and a hunting gear bag. Let's just say he'll be prepared! We don't have any big plans for tonight. We've never really done anything big for New Years. We usually stay home and go to bed around ten.......real exciting, aren't we?!? I think tonight we are actually going to venture out of the house and go to dinner or something SUPER thrilling like that :) But just spending time with my hubby makes me happy. I think the longer we're married the more in love with him I get. It doesn't matter what we do, but we usually have a good time. Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!! Bring it on, 2010!!!!!

No comments: